SAMOC Mater Dei
Days/hours of Volunteering
- accompany our Hospice Samoc driver, during his daily task of picking up patients, to and from SAMOC, Mater dei.
- be at SAMOC at around 6:30am and be available till around 3pm when the Van returns to Samoc. However, this shift may also be split into 2 shifts, between two volunteers.
- hosting and supervising patients while on the van, so that our driver can concentrate solely on driving.
- good communication skills. However, training in communication, first aid , handling and any other sessions needed will be provided.
- Can communicate in both English and Maltese
About the Voluntary Organisation:
Hospice Malta is a voluntary organisation inspired by Christian values. It exists to provide and promote the highest standards of Palliative care for persons with cancer, motor neuron disease, end of life respiratory, cardiac, renal and liver disease. It also aims to help and support their families. T +356 21440085 M +356 79544728 E firstname.lastname@example.org