Youth Work & Advocacy
Days/hours of Volunteering
- training on working with young people and relevant policies and procedures.
- developing and planning programs and activities for young people. This may involve identifying the needs of young people in the community, researching best practices, and developing program content and materials.
- evaluating the effectiveness of the programs and services provided by the organization, and reporting on outcomes and impact. This may involve collecting and analyzing data, and providing recommendations for improvement.
- work collaboratively with other stakeholders, such as community organizations, government agencies, and businesses, to advocate for the needs of young people and create opportunities for their growth and development.
- communication, interpersonal, organizational, creativity, cultural competence, empathy, advocacy, and leadership.
About the Voluntary Organisation:
Innovative Youth is a Voluntary Organisation registered in Malta (VO/1894). Innovative Youth is a platform from which to provide moral and directional support to young people as they foster the necessary business skills to pursue their goals.