Days/hours of Volunteering
- Take care of accounts and financial records of JCI Malta
- Present JCI Malta accounts to Board of Directors on a quarterly basis
- Present JCI Malta financial position to the Board of Directors every month
- Liaise with auditors
- Ensure approved budget is adhered to
- Handling of VO compliance documentation
- Seek out and support funding applications for JCI Malta
- This role is not recommended for people with dyscalculia.
- JCI Malta is open for anyone who wants to learn a new skill. A volunteer has to become member of JCI Malta, which costs € 59 per year. In return you receive loads of benefits, a chance to expand your business journey, network, access to all the national and international network of JCI, the chance to go abroad and much more.
- Students get a discount and only pay € 20 per year.
About the Voluntary Organisation:
Junior Chamber International (JCI) Malta provides a platform where enterprising young leaders can develop their leadership skills through initiatives, projects, and events. The drive behind JCI is to develop leaders for a changing world.