Days/hours of Volunteering
- Being responsible for the safety of motor racing competitors
- Being stationed at various points around race tracks to assist drivers in case of any collisions, accidents or track problems
- Giving direction to drivers
- Training required will be provided by the Malta Motorsport Federation.
- Role is not suitable for colour blind volunteers due to flag colours.
- Hearing and speaking is also required due to radio communications.
- Needs to be Maltese & English speaking
- Needs to be physically fit to move around
About the Voluntary Organisation:
The Malta Motorsport Federation
The Malta Motorsport Federation (MMF) is non-political NGO, the national sport organization representing Motorsport and Motoring enthusiasts.